The decision of the Advisory Council pertaining to any matter about the University will be final.
Advisory Council along with the Vice Chancellor, Registrar and Deans of Faculties will consist of the following members:
- Dr. Miss. Surraya Ahmad Chief Proctor
- Dr. Mrs. Tasnim Farasat Head of Zoology Department
- Dr. Mrs. Ayesha Roohi Head, Statistics Department
- Mrs. Seema Sohail Associate Prof. English
- Mrs. Shireen Asad Incharge Students' Affairs
To maintain discipline and order in the University, there is a Proctorial Board comprising of staff members along with the Vice-Chancellor and the Registrar. Cases of violation of the following general rules of the University should be reported to the Chief Proctor Dr. Surriya Ahmad who will immediately take proper action.
- Students are expected to observe strict order and discipline in the University, the hostel and the playgrounds.
- Students should not move about or talk in the verandahs and corridors so as not to disturb class-work
- Students should not enter the administrative offices or staff room(s) without permission.
- Students must be punctual in
- Attending lectures
- Paying the University and hostel dues
- Returning library books.
- Students are not allowed to leave the University premises during academic hours.
- Students are not allowed to see their visitors or bring them in the University during academic hours.
- Students are not supposed to walk or chatter near the Vice Chancellor's office.
- Students are not allowed to celebrate birthday parties during academic hours.
- Students should read the notice board daily.
- Students should come in proper dress code in the University.
- Students are not expected to wear jewellery (real or artificial).
- Students are not allowed to willfully damage the University property.
- Students are expected to attend the co-curricular activities. They are not allowed to use video cameras during these functions.
- Students are not allowed to bring cameras, tape recorders, mobile phone etc. during academic hours. Defaulters will be punished per university policy.
- Any student who violates the University rules involves herself in negative activities like strikes, protests or instigates other students for this purpose, or blows crackers will render herself liable to disciplinary action.
- Every staff member has full right to check students for not observing the above mentioned rules and any report by the staff members will bring punishment to the defaulters.
- On the University premises the Vice Chancellor's authority is absolute. She has the power to impose fine or some other suitable punishment for a breach of University discipline, rudeness to staff, irregularity and disorderly behaviour. A serious violation of these rules will render her liable to be rusticated from the University on the recommendation of staff council. These rules are meant to cultivate refined behaviour in the students and to bring about a proper disciplinary atmosphere in the University.